Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team.
Reference code: 2020002
Area: Electronics & Software Development
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 170 employees we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 8500 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
- Test and verification of the inverter software to the electrical machine
- Analyze and control system data, test loggers and other test data
- Apply Functional Safety workflow and deliverables according to customers adaptation of ISO26262
- Deliver test results in a structured way for the certification documentation
- Use the analysis result to give proposals on how to improve design and calibration data
- B.Sc. degree within Software engineering or equivalent level of education
- Experience in Software testing and automobile industry required
- ISTQB certification is meritorious
- Knowledge of CANalyzer, DSA, INCA and multimeter / scope meters
- Experience in CAN, LIN,and Flexray
- Driving license B (car)
- Fluent in English and good Swedish
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the team, and the company
- Fancy other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide application possibilities
- It is not always about work – therefore we have regular team events
Can we offer your next career step? Then apply and join our EDAG Team!
Please send your application to career[at]edag.se, marked; ”Automotive Software Test Engineer 2020002”.