Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team.
Reference code: 2019003
Area: Mechanical Engineering
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 170 employees we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 8500 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
- As a member of the development engineering team in the field of vehicle exteriors, you are responsible for the entire development and safeguarding of your components
- To this end, you develop concepts for components and module groups independently or in a team from one of the following areas: door, front, rear or bumper systems
- With special attention to function, costs, weight, deadlines and quality, you control the entire process from concept to series production and are also responsible for the package and the fulfillment of the law
- You create the development and hedging date plan for the component and take over the monitoring of the technical test coverage
- In addition, you coordinate the system suppliers as well as internal and external interfaces and represent the development progress in all relevant committees
- Completed engineering studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, plastics engineering or a comparable field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the development of components, preferably in the field of exterior
- Experience with CAD systems such as Catia V5 or Creo is meritorious
- Knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, assembly and joining techniques
- An independent and quality-conscious working method as well as communication strength and confident in presentations and supplier talks are among your strengths
- Fluent in both written and verbal English & Swedish
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the team and the company
- Fancy other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide application possibilities
- It is not always about work – therefore we have regular team events
Can we offer your next career step? Then apply and join our EDAG Team!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked ”Design Lead Engineer - Vehicle Exterior/Interior/Propulsion 2019003”.