Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team.
Reference code: 2018044
Area: Body Engineering
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company specializing in sound and vibration. We are an authorized sales and support agent for PAK – A Multi Channel Data Acquisition system from Müller BBM VibroAkustik Systems.
We are a team of professionals with extensive knowledge in structural dynamics, mechanical vibrations and acoustics. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most efficient services. Utilizing state of the art measurement systems and analysis tools, we are committed to offer reliable and optimum solutions. Our areas of focus include Automotive NVH, Building Acoustics, Noise and Vibration Root Cause Analysis and Mechanical/Structural Systems Diagnostic.
- Support the development of a vehicle design regarding noise and vibration. Based on the overall legal and customer requirements for noise and vibration on vehicle level.
- To specify and follow up the requirements on subsystems and components in close cooperation with other engineering functions as well as sub-suppliers.
- Investigate in-service problems, develop and recommend solutions.
- Active participation in NVH test, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Provide specialized consulting to relevant departments in order to help solve system noise and vibration issues.
- Guide in noise and vibration source fixation in both vehicle and components.
- Actively establishing and shaping customer relationships.
- Training and support from our company´s senior specialist in the Müller HRM measurement system (PAK).
- Completed university studies in Engineering or Physics with detailed knowledge of acoustics, structural dynamics and/or vibration control, as well as digital signal processing.
- A few years of noise and vibration experience in the automotive industry.
- To be able to unscrew and assemble structures and rigs is meritorious.
- Fluent in English.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the team, and the company.
- Fancy other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide application possibilities.
- It is not always about work – therefore we have regular team events.
Can we offer your next career step? Then apply and join our HRM EDAG Team!
Please send your application to career[at]edag.se, marked;”Specialist Noise and Vibration Automotive 2018044”.