Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team.
Reference code: 2018043
Area: Body Engineering
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company specializing in sound and vibration. We are an authorized sales and support agent for PAK – A Multi Channel Data Acquisition system from Müller BBM VibroAkustik Systems.
We are a team of professionals with extensive knowledge in structural dynamics, mechanical vibrations and acoustics. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most efficient services. Utilizing state of the art measurement systems and analysis tools, we are committed to offer reliable and optimum solutions. Our areas of focus include Automotive NVH, Building Acoustics, Noise and Vibration Root Cause Analysis and Mechanical/Structural Systems Diagnostic.
- Perform noise and vibration test for electrical vehicle, E-motor, decelerator and power chain
- Guide NVH members to perform a precise noise and vibration test
- Active participation in NVH test, analysis and troubleshooting of electric vehicle power chain
- To specify and follow up the requirements on subsystems and components in close cooperation with other engineering functions as well as sub-suppliers
- Investigate in-service problems, develop and recommend solutions
- Guide in noise and vibration source fixation in both vehicle and components
- Actively establishing and shaping customer relationships
- Completed university studies in Engineering or Physics with detailed knowledge of acoustics, structural dynamics and/or vibration control, as well as digital signal processing / control technology
- Experience (sound insulation, sound identification, sound pressure/ power level measurement, sound quality evaluation, etc)
- Experience on electric vehicle, E-motor and power chain NVH testing
- Familiar with NVH measurement standard
- Familiar with the multiple test condition, such as bench test/ roll dyno test/ road test
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the team, and the company.
- Fancy other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide application possibilities.
- It is not always about work – therefore we have regular team events.
Can we offer your next career step? Then apply and join our HRM EDAG Team!
Please send your application to career[at]edag.se, marked;”Specialist Noise and Vibration Electric Automotive 2018043”.