Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team.
Reference code: 2020001
Area: Electronics & Software Development
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 170 employees we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 8500 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
As an Android Developer, you will design and develop touch based user interfaces. You should be familiar with modern app architecture patterns and be confidently able to establish a good architecture in new projects. Automated testing is central, so you should have good knowledge of software testing, test driven development and the tools commonly used to implement them in Android development.
- You will work with Android development in Java and Kotlin
- You will be part of a Scrum team using agile methods on backlog items, basted on SAFE framework while collaborating with cross functional teams
- You can work with the most modern expert SW practices such as Scrum hybrid XP (practices like pair programming, code review, test-driven …)
- You would be a part of reporting of status and progress in JIRA and daily standup meetings
- Master degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience from Agile SW development and good understanding of commonly used Android design patterns
- Knowledge in working with production quality software and tools such as Linux tool chain (bash, git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
- Programming skills in C, C++, Java, Python and Embedded Linux
- We are looking for a colleague who has proven experience as an Android software developer
- You will fit well if you are a social, trustful and committed person who can explain complex technical aspects (verbally and in documentation)
- You need to have a true can-do attitude together with a strong quality focus, excellent prioritization skills and the ability to eliminate roadblocks
- A personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set and have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
- Experience in AOSP and the AOSP build system
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment Experience from Embedded Linux Development
- Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
- Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies
- European Driver’s License (B-level)
We welcome you in to our open and diverse culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn as you become a part of a dynamic and creative team who are at the top of their field. With leading-edge technology, we help our customer’s vision become a reality. We are an engineer’s playground of innovation and creativity that is fast, furious and fun!
If you are ready to be a part of the team that brings Tomorrow here Today, send in your application to career[at]edag.se, marked ”Android App Developer 2020001”.