Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team.
Reference code: 2020004
Area: Electronics & Software Development
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 170 employees we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 8500 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
- In charge for software and diagnostic requirement specifications for ECU´s
- Develop software components and applications in MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience from software design for automotive
- Programming skills in C, C++ and python
- Review software requirements specification
- Design and develop unit test specifications and perform unit testing
- Responsible for issue and change management on developed models
- Secure that models are ready in time, updated and released
- Build and maintain personal network within R&D Organization
- B.Sc. degree within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent level of education
- Experience of Simulation and Model-Based Design using MATLAB/ Simulink
- Experience of developing software algorithms and specifications
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR
- Knowledge in Automotive Functional Safety Standard ISO26262
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
- B driving license
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the team, and the company
- Fancy other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide application possibilities
- It is not always about work – therefore we have regular team events
Can we offer your next career step? Then apply and join our EDAG Team!
Please send your application to career[at]edag.se, marked ”Software Developer 2020004”.