Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team.
Reference code: 2020005
Area: Electronics & Software Development
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 170 employees we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 8500 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
- As a Software engineer a main focus will be on developing prototype vehicles
- Assignments may include software development and developing a rapid prototyping environment
- Keeping track of equipment and software versions in test objects
- Define routines and rules for integration
- Set up automatically bench tests that run before integration in vehicle
- Software and hardware troubleshooting and Software download
- B.Sc. Degree within Electrical, Computer, Engineering or equivalent level of education
- Related work experience in the automotive industry required
- Knowledge in vehicle communication, CAN, Flexray, BroadR-reach, LIN
- In depth knowledge on CANalyzer / CANoe
- Experience of Simulation and Model-Based Design using MATLAB/Simulink
- Knowledge in dSpace Autobox
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Fluent in English and good Swedish
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the team, and the company
- Fancy other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide application possibilities
- It is not always about work – therefore we have regular team events
Can we offer your next career step? Then apply and join our EDAG Team!
Please send your application to career[at]edag.se, marked;”Software Engineer - Active safety & autonomous drive 2020005”.