Do you want to join our journey of a sustainable future?
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 170 employees we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 8500 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
- Lead sustainability activities in projects and/or product development
- Manage projects to secure the fulfillment of the sustainability requirements
- Setting up methods and carry out LCA’s for products
- Lead internal sustainability audits and identify opportunities for improvements, lead continuous improvements of the product.
- Legal Environmental compliance
- Carry out Sustainability reports
- Ensure compliance according to ISO14001, other standards or customer requirements
- Plan and perform risk analysis, work with sustainability preventive actions
- Lead sustainability programs in Supply Chain
- Master or Bachelor of Science in Sustainability, Engineering or Business, and relevant work experience from sustainability
- Ability to drive change for a sustainable future and deliver innovative work
- Very good knowledge in ISO 14001 and environmental legislation both Swedish and EU
- Experience of sustainability work in Supply Chain is meritorious
- Ability to communicate in an easy and understandable way and can clearly lead a business in a correct way within the sustainability area
- Chemical and material knowledge is meritorious
- Experience from Agile development is meritorious
- English and Swedish spoken and written.
- You are passionate of sustainability and want to contribute to the global sustainability development goals
- You are positive, communicative, structured, responsible and result oriented
- You have the ability to see new perspective and eager to learn
We welcome you in to our open and diverse culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn as you become a part of a dynamic and creative team who are at the top of their field. With leading-edge technology, we help our customer’s vision become a reality. We are an engineer’s playground of innovation and creativity that is fast, furious and fun!
If you are ready to be a part of the team that brings Tomorrow here Today, send in your application to career[at]edag.se, marked “Sustainability”.