Do you feel passionate about quality, problem solving and continuous improvements?
Reference code: 2021001
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 110 engineers, we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 7900 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
- Lead quality improvements in projects and/or product development
- Ensure compliance according to ISO9001, other standards or customer requirements
- Manage projects to secure the fulfillment of the quality requirements
- Plan and perform risk analysis, work with quality preventive actions
- Lead internal quality audits and identify opportunities for improvements, lead continuous improvements of the product.
- Master or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, or long and relevant work experience from quality or project management.
- Knowledge in quality tools and problem-solving methods such as 7QT, FMEA, APQP, PPAP and risk analysis.
- Knowledge of quality management systems ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and or MedTech ISO 13485 is meritorious.
- Experience from EE/SW development and or ISO 26262 is meritorious.
- Experience from Agile development is meritorious
- English spoken and written.
- You are positive, communicative, structured, responsible and result oriented
- You are a proactive, technically orientated person who focus on problem solving and achieving quality objectives
We welcome you in to our open and diverse culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn as you become a part of a dynamic and creative team who are at the top of their field. With leading-edge technology, we help our customer’s vision become a reality. We are an engineer’s playground of innovation and creativity that is fast, furious and fun!
If you are ready to be a part of the team that brings Tomorrow here Today, send in your application to career[at]edag.se, märkt ”Quality Engineer 2021001”.