Do you feel passionate about quality assurance, problem solving and continuous improvements?
Reference code: 2021002
EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based company with a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. With our 110 engineers, we are the largest independent German consultant company in the region. Within the group we are over 7900 employees all over the world and direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers, which is our core business.
- Responsible for PPAP process.
- Supplier process audits.
- Ensure and verify product and process performance of the supplier.
- Lead and follow-up APQP activities.
- Perform run@rate and secure capacity verification.
- 8D review and approval.
- Coach and drive supplier in continuous improvements.
- Minimum five years of documented experience from working with PPAP, APQP and problem solving. Master or Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant work experience
- Experience from EE/SW development and ASPICE
- Experience in auditing of supplier processes
- Knowledge of quality management systems ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and or MedTech ISO 13485
- Experience from Lean Manufacturing
- The position requires frequent traveling
- Good knowledge in English spoken and written
- You enjoy working in an international environment with high pace
- You are proactive, communicative, structured and could work in teams as well as in leading positions.
- You are a person who can create long term relationships
- We welcome you in to our open and diverse culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn as you become a part of a dynamic and creative team who are at the top of their field. With leading-edge technology, we help our customer’s vision become a reality. We are an engineer’s playground of innovation and creativity that is fast, furious and fun!
If you are ready to be a part of the team that brings Tomorrow here Today, send in your application to career[at]edag.se, marked “Supplier Quality Engineer 2021002”.